We want our students to love learning, do their best and work cooperatively with others.
- Self Control - Use polite and appropriate language; Be kind to others; Show initiative
- Take Responsibility - Think before you act; Take care of property & people; Be ready for learning
- Aroha - Treat others with respect; Include others
- Respect/Resilience - Look after each other and property; Kia Kaha, Recover quickly from difficulties; All cultures
- Self-Belief - Celebrate achievements; Strive for success
- Adhere to and demonstrate the principles of Positive Behaviour for Learning-School Wide (PB4L-SW) through Sanson School expectations
- All Sanson School students to be actively involved within the school and the community.
- Recognise and honour te Tiriti o Waitangi (the Treaty of Waitangi) and other cultures.
- All students to leave Sanson School with the skills required for life-long learning.
View Sanson School 2021 Broad Goals
View Sanson School 2020 Board Goals
View Sanson School 2019 Board Goals
COMMENTS FROM RECENT ERO REPORT
The large majority of students were achieving at and above expected levels in reading, writing and mathematics.
Many students have made accelerated progress in literacy.
The school has developed processes and practices to sustain and continue to improve its performance.
Trustees have developed a clear direction for the school.
The schools review process is collaborative and consultative.